Amenities and Facilities
Manipal Hospital is committed to deliver comprehensive medical care services with clinical excellence to all its patients. Our medical equipment and facilities that are at par with world class standards to ensure high-quality treatment for your health problems. Here at Manipal, we integrate the traditional virtues of hospitality with advanced medical treatment facilities and see to that you get the best care possible.
Consultation with our doctors starts with fixing up an appointment through phone call, online or by visiting our hospital in person, after which you will be given a Manipal record file and a unique Identification number which you can use for your subsequent visits.
In case you want to get admitted in our wards, you have a lot of options to choose from. Check them below:
Category of rooms
There are 9 categories of rooms available in Manipal Hospital:
- General (5 beds per room)
- Semi Special (Twin sharing) - Comes with AC, attached bathroom, and a cot for attendant.
- Executive Semi Special (Executive Twin Sharing) - This is similar to twin sharing, but the rooms are newer and bigger and are equipped with a lot of patient-friendly facilities
- Special (Single Occupancy) - Comprises an AC, attached bathroom, TV, and cupboards
- Executive Special (Executive Single) - similar to single rooms, but the rooms are much bigger and comfortable
- Ultra Special - These are larger than single rooms and have better facilities. In addition to the single room facilities, there are also refrigerators, cupboards and a few more facilities
- Ultra Deluxe (Suite) - The Suite consists of fully-furnished AC room, waiting room and dining area, cot for the patient and the attendant, 2 TV sets, sofa, wardrobe, refrigerator, cupboards, and safe lock
- CCU (Cardiac Cathlab Unit) with 19 beds with personal nursing care to each patient
- ITU (Intensive Therapy Unit) with 14 beds with one nurse for each patient
Amenities provided at Manipal hospital are among the best you can find in India. Below are few essential amenities you can find in our hospitals:
- Transport-Emergency ambulance services round the clock for immediate pick up/drop
- Special Nurse – At Manipal Hospital, we provide special care and assistance to ailing or old patients. Contact our desk for special nurse service. We will arrange you a special nurse immediately.
- Telecommunication – The hospital is well linked with internet and telephonic connectivity. We have computers with internet facilities available at our premises. Hospital phone lines will always be available at your bedside and in case of emergency help, you can contact our receptionists.
- Travel Desk - In case of any travel related queries; you can contact our travel desk and get the required information.
- Parking – Manipal hospitals has spacious parking area that can accommodate hordes of two wheelers and four wheelers. Valet Parking is available until 8 PM.
- ATM - For emergency cash withdrawals, we have set up ATM centre for your convenience.
- Well-maintained canteens - Our canteens are equipped with modern canteen facilities to provide the visitors with a variety of foods and beverages.
- 24 Hours service - Complete 24 Hour support from NICU & Intensive care facilities, Blood bank, Operation Theatre, Anaesthesia & Laboratory services.
- We also provide WiFi facilities.
Manipal Heart Institute (MHI)
MHI is one of the largest and most modern heart care centres in Asia. Here, you can be assured of the most comprehensive heart care from a team of senior cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons of great repute.
Complete Heart Care
Manipal Heart Institute provides Comprehensive Heart Care for all age groups and all types. From preventive heart care to non-invasive to the most complex procedures and surgeries. We take care of newborns to patients over ninety. We have a team that has collectively performed surgeries and procedures on 50,000 patients. With success rates at par with the best hospitals in the world, MHI today offers one of the safest treatments for heart problems, completing over to 20 years. Add to this the support of our doctors from over 57 specialties that Manipal Hospital Offers and you could not possibly be in better hands.
MHI also runs education training programmes like DNB & PGDCC etc.
Major Facilities at MHI:
- CCU with 21 beds and ITU with 14 beds and 4 OT's
- Two state-of-the-art digital Cath Labs
- Four full fledged cardiac operation theatres
- PET Scan, the best investigation to detect surviving heart muscle after a heart attack
- Latest digital Light speed CT scan, which scans the heart in just five seconds
- Nuclear Cardiology Division
- State of the art stem cell unit actively engaged in research in all aspects of stem cell treatment for heart and other diseases advanced intensive therapy unit.
- 24 hour complete laboratory and blood bank support
- Mobile Cardiac Care Unit. The unit is equipped with ICU facilities to offer critical services during a cardiac emergency.
- Fetal Echocardiogram
- Ambulatory BP monitor
- 24 hour Holter monitoring
- Event Recorder